2006 Late Winter Early Spring Photo Contest
Congratulations to the winners
|How are winners chosen? Very simple. The judges (owners of Sunward and family members) looked at all the entries. After 4 hours of discussing which ones are best, 3 winners were chosen. Not an easy task! Below are the winners and a brief comment. The images may have been cropped and resized for display here. The full size images as submitted are also available.|
Cliff O. of FL.
Features a Desert Fox "painted it the classic "black n white" police vehicle scheme"
Winner of 8 Sunward Model Rockets.
Bill R. of AB.
A "Sunward Phoenix at a spring launch this year "
Winner of 4 Sunward Model Rockets.
Marty W. of AL
Winner of 2 Sunward Model Rockets.
1st and 3rd place are from SEARS 572. (South East Alabama Rocketry Society)
First Prize: Choice of any 8 Sunward Model Rockets
Second Prize: Choice of any 4 Sunward Model Rockets
Third Prize: Choice of any 2 Sunward Model Rockets
- A valid entry is a Sunward Rocket which has been assembled and painted by the person entering.
How to Enter
- Maximum of 2 entries per person
- To enter digital photos, email to the main email address email@example.com. Please limit the size of the images to about 300kb.
- To enter prints, please send mail to the main address located on the Contact Us page. Prints will not be returned.
- Last day to enter is April 28, 2006.
- Photos may be of any Sunward rocket.
- Sunward to decide the winners
- There are no guidelines as to how entries will be judged
- There is no difference if the entry is a digital or a print entry
- "Sunward" means Sunward Aerospace Group Limited, employees, and or officers.
- Photos or images may be NOT be edited, touch, changed, combined, or adjusted in any way except for cropping.
- Images may not contain any person
- Images may not contain animals, copyrighted works, trademarks, or other intellectual property which may not be freely reprinted
- Images not suitable for printing or publishing are void
- Void where prohibited
- All entries become the property of Sunward and will be published.
- Open to residents of USA and Canada.
- Winners' name will be published.
- Suppliers, distributors, vendors, advertising agencies, and or consultants to Sunward may not enter.
- Family members of Sunward may not enter
- Winners to correctly answer a timed skill testing question.
- Prizes as awarded
- Winners to have 3 days to choose their prize when a choice or substitution is available or the choice will be made for them.
- Sunward to have the final say
- no commercial entries.
- If needed, rules may be changed. Any changes, clarifications, or corrections will be published in this web page.
|Changes, Clarifications, Corrections|
April 28, 2006 - Contest closed to entries.
Time will be allowed for mailed entries.
February 23, 2006 - Prizes will be limited to the kits available as of the announcement date. Sunward does reserves the right to limit the number of each kit chosen.
January 16, 2006 - Contest announced